WHO IS COVERED BY THESE TERMS?
These Terms apply to the customer and User ("User"/ “You”) who avail or intend to avail services from Pocketfiller Fintech Private Limited (“PFFPL”) and/or its affiliates/group companies (”us”/”our”/”we”), including by using its Mobile Applications namely “POCKETFILLER” (“Mobile app/ Mobile Apps”) and by using the Website www.pocketfiller.in, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
INFORMATION COVERED BY THESE TERMS
These terms seek to cover any personal/sensitive personal information of the User provided to POCKETFILLER online or offline, as also any information that may be collected by POCKETFILLER server from the User's browser,mobile app or mobile device and/or POCKETFILLER Group, including but not limited to any information, which may or may not be personally identifiable and/or traffic information and/or any information which may be collected by POCKETFILLER, its dealers, agents/agencies, including our server from the User's browser mobile app or mobile device, name, email, postal code, family details, university/college, permanent account numb
- POCKETFILLER respects the privacy of Users in accordance with prevailing law/regulation that governs your privacy and always strives to uphold the standards in protecting the same.
- All Information collected shall only be used to provide the User with the services incidental and/or ancillary to the business of POCKETFILLER.
- You hereby accept to have provided your consent to POCKETFILLER and/or POCKETFILLER Group to use such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to sharing such Information with any entity forming a part of POCKETFILLER Group and/or any other third-party agent/Agency rendering service to us. You agree that POCKETFILLER and /or POCKETFILLER Group shall have every right to use the Information to initiate the dialogue with you with respect to the various products, services, and other allied and requirements as may be deemed necessary by POCKETFILLER.
- The Information shall not be shared with any external organization unless the same is necessary to enable POCKETFILLER to provide you services, meet legal and/or regulatory compliance requirement and/or to enable the compilation of a transaction, credit reporting, or the same is necessary or required pursuant to applicable norms or pursuant to the terms and conditions applicable to such Information as agreed with POCKETFILLER.
- POCKETFILLER will use the Information to improve the User experience on the site and its mobile apps and make subsequent offers to the User on products that may be of interest to him/her
We may employ third-party service providers and individuals due to the following reasons:
- - To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
User is hereby informed that the third-party service provider/agent/agencies will have access to your Personal Information on a need basis to assist POCKETFILLER in rendering service and are restricted from using the same for any other reason. The third-party service provider is obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we continuously strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But, remember that no method of transmission, whether in physical form or over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and may be subjected to unintentional risks, due to reasons beyond our control.
You hereby acknowledge that POCKETFILLER is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our website and mobile apps may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that such external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the Privacy Terms of such external websites. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
YOUR PRIVACY CONTROLS
You have certain choices regarding the information we collect and how it is used: Device-level settings: Your device may have controls that determine what information we collect. For example, you can modify permissions on your Android device for access to Camera or Audio permissions
Delete your entire App account.
You can also request to remove content from our servers based on applicable law or by writing to our Grievance Officer.
RESPONSIBILITY OF USER
User acknowledges the following:
- POCKETFILLER, POCKETFILLER Group and/or its employees/personnel/Assigns will not contact the User directly for disclosure of any sensitive and personal information unless required for the Purpose. Hence, User is solely responsible to exercise proper due diligence to verify the identity of the individual(s) contacting you before disclosing any personal and sensitive personal data/information by reaching out to POCKETFILLER's nearest branch or POCKETFILLER's official customer care number accessible on its website before deciding to make any disclosure.
- User shall not hold POCKETFILLER and/or POCKETFILLER Group to be liable/responsible for any breach of privacy and hereby waive off from making any claims /demands /compensation against POCKETFILLER and from POCKETFILLER Group.
- Users shall only use the official website/links/app of POCKETFILLER/POCKETFILLERGroup for availing products/services by inputting the domain information on the address bar.
- User is completely aware of the potential risk of data/privacy breach and User hereby confirms that User shall be solely liable for any unauthorized disclosure/breach personal/sensitive personal information, etc, and any direct/indirect losses suffered by User due to User's conduct. Hence, User shall exercise utmost caution to ensure that User's personal data/sensitive personal data (including but not limited to any passwords, financial i n f o rma ti o n , a c c o u n t d e t a i l s , e t c ) a r e NOT shared/stored/made accessible through:
- any physical means with or without User's knowledge (disclosure to any person/third party; etc) or
- through any electronic means, by exercising the following precautions/safety measures:
- User shall always check if “https” appears in any website's address bar before making any online transaction, to ensure that the webpage is encrypted;
- User shall avoid using third party extensions, plug-ins or add-ons on the/your web browser, as it may result in the risk of tracking or stealing of my personal details;
- User shall always type the information and not use the auto-fill option on the web browser and mobile apps to prevent the risk of storage of my personal/sensitive personal information;
- User shall ensure to disable cookies before accessing any domain/website/app, to ensure that User's personal information is not tracked by any third party, unless otherwise consciously permitted by User by accepting the same, for which, User alone will be responsible for the consequences thereof
- User shall NOT respond to any generic emails from an unknown/unidentified source;
- User shall always verify and install authentic web/mobile applications from reliable source on User's computer /laptop /tab /iPad /smartphone or any other electronic device;
- User shall NOT to access any unidentified weblinks, bitly link or any other electronic links shared over electronic platform (such as Email, SMS, social media, websites);
CHANGES TO THESE PRIVACY TERMS
We may update our Privacy Terms from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Terms on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, contact detail of the Grievance Officer is provided below:Email: email@example.com